Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist - ImmunoPharmaceuticsAlternative Names: ImmunoPharm IL-1 receptor antagonist
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 1996
At a glance
- Originator ImmunoPharmaceutics
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Encephalitis; Gingivitis; Glomerulonephritis; Gout; Inflammation; Psoriasis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Encephalitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Gingivitis in USA (Unknown route)