Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck Research USA
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy; Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Insomnia in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)