Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist - AbbottAlternative Names: Murine interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein; Murine IRAP; Recombinant murine interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 1996 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Feb 1996 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)