At a glance
- Originator Cryopharm
- Class Antivirals; Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)