Rheumatoid arthritis DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antirheumatics; Gene therapies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (IM)
- 05 Mar 1996 New profile
- 05 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (IM)