Anti-interleukin-1-beta polyclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-IL1-beta polyclonal antibody; IL1-beta-neutralising antibody
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator R&D Systems
- Class Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)