At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Hydroxyquinolines; Muscle relaxants; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers; Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in Italy (unspecified route)
- 14 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Italy (Unknown route)
- 08 Mar 1996 New profile