At a glance
- Originator Alter
- Class Antihypotensives; Antimigraines; Dihydropyridines; Thiazoles; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma; Hypotension; Nose disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Nose disorders in Spain (IV)
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypotension in Spain (IV)
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Nose disorders in Spain (Intranasal)