Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Russia (Unknown route)
- 12 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Russia (Unknown route)
- 12 Mar 1996 New profile