4030W92Alternative Names: GR 403W92
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 1999 Discontinued-II for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 07 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 07 Jul 1999 Profile reviewed