SDZ NDD 094Alternative Names: NDD 094
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 28 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (PO)
- 22 Nov 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (PO)