At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 18 Mar 1996 New profile
- 18 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)