Anti-interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1Alternative Names: Anti-CD25 monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1; Interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1; LO-Tact-1
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Graft-versus-host disease in Belgium (IV-infusion)
- 28 Aug 1996 A study has been added to the Transplant Rejection therapeutic trials section .
- 20 Mar 1996 New profile