Anti-interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1Alternative Names: Anti-CD25 monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1; Interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody LO-Tact-1; LO-Tact-1
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 1999
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Graft-versus-host disease in Belgium (IV-infusion)
- 28 Aug 1996 A study has been added to the Transplant Rejection therapeutic trials section .
- 20 Mar 1996 New profile