At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dermatitis; Psoriasis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia has been acquired by Pfizer
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 22 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Dermatitis in USA (PO)