At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Vita
- Class Antimigraines; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1D receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Migraine in Spain (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Migraine in Spain (Unknown route)