At a glance
- Originator Asahi Kasei
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 1998 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Mar 1996 New profile
- 22 Mar 1996 Investigation in Alzheimer's disease in Japan (Unknown route)