Influenza virus vaccine oral - Provalis
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Provalis; University of Newcastle, Australia
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (PO)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in Australia (PO)
- 17 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (PO)