CDP 845Alternative Names: CT 1746
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Gelatinase inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 17 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jun 1995 Suspended-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)