Anti-interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody 2A3Alternative Names: 2A3; Anti-CD25 monoclonal antibody 2A3; Interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibody 2A3
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 1996 Investigation in Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Unknown route)