Cytomegalovirus DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Mar 1996 New profile
- 26 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)