Anti-C6 polyclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Polyclonal rat-antirat C6 antibody
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement C6 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Mar 1996 New profile
- 27 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)