CTLA4-Ig - Pharmacia
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Eye disorder therapies; Immunoconjugates; Immunoglobulin fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action CD28 antigen inhibitors; CD80 antigen inhibitors; Immunosuppressants; T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis (Unknown route)
- 10 Apr 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis (Unknown route)