At a glance
- Originator Roussel-Morishita
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 11 Apr 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)