At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Radiation-sensitising agents; Radiosensitisers; Withanolides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in India (Unknown route)
- 11 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 05 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in India (Unknown route)