Herpes simplex glycoprotein vaccine - Takeda
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Synthetic vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Apr 1996 New profile