CGP 50068Alternative Names: CGP 39540; CGP 50068A
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 18 Apr 1996 New profile
- 18 Apr 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (Unknown route)