Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 1996
At a glance
- Originator Cortex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 1996 New profile
- 18 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)