At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in Norway (Unknown route)
- 17 Oct 2000 P 1013 is available for licensing
- 05 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Norway (Unknown route)