Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Neurovation
- Class Ethanolamines; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders; Craniocerebral trauma; Epilepsy; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Head injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)