At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Antifungals; Antivirals; Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 09 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 Apr 1996 New profile