CT 2583Alternative Names: CT-2583
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 1996 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Apr 1996 Investigation in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)