At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Cyclohexanes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in Austria (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 10 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Switzerland (Unknown route)