At a glance
- Originator Nihon Schering
- Class Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Apr 1996 New profile