Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Laboratoires Pharmascience
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2001 Discontinued-preclinical in Alzheimer's disease in France (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in France (Unknown route)
- 22 Apr 1996 New profile