PNU 99194AAlternative Names: U 99194A
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Apr 1996 New profile