At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 1999 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (PO)
- 24 Apr 1996 New profile
- 24 Apr 1996 Preclinical development for Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (PO)