Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator CytRx Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars; Surfactants
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Lipase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Apr 1996 New profile