At a glance
- Originator Henning Berlin
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzaldehydes; Hydrazones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in Germany (PO)
- 29 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Crohn's disease in Germany (PO)
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Crohn's disease in Germany (PO)