Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Developer Daiichi Pharmaceutical; Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)