Herpes simplex glycoprotein DNA vaccine - Pharmadigm
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Inflabloc Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Inflabloc Pharmaceuticals; Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections