At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Aporphines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Apr 1996 New profile
- 30 Apr 1996 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)