Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 01 May 1996 Preclinical development for Seizures in United Kingdom (Unknown route)