At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Developer Nissan Chemical Industries; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2001 PAK 104P is available for licensing (http://www.nissanchem.co.jp)
- 02 May 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 May 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)