At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 1999 Sanofi and Synthélabo have merged to form Sanofi-Synthélabo
- 20 Aug 1998 Profile reviewed
- 02 May 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)