Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine live - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Respiratory syncytial virus vaccines; Viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2002 Phase-I clinical trials for Respiratory syncytial virus and parainfluenza virus infections in USA
- 26 Mar 2002 American Home Products has changed its name and the names of its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth-Lederle to Wyeth
- 31 Dec 2001 A phase I study has been added to the Viral Infections immunogenicity section