At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Scios
- Class Analgesics; Imidazoles; Spiro compounds
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in Brazil (Unknown route)