Monoclonal antibody 2E1
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Effector cell protease receptor-1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 1996 Preclinical development for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Unknown route)