Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Vector
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Head and neck cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Head and neck cancer in Russia (Intra-arterial)
- 07 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Head and neck cancer in Russia (Intra-arterial)
- 29 Sep 1997 A study in patients with head and neck cancer has been added to the therapeutic trials and adverse events sections