Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Phenylacetates
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 14 May 1996 Investigation in Lymphoma in Lithuania (Unknown route)