At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Alkanes; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1996 New profile
- 16 May 1996 Preclinical development for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)